The Sun traverses Libra from 9/23 to 10/23, joined in part by Mercury, Venus, Mars, and the Moon (New on 9/28). Lessons and energies inherent to Libra season, and those born with Sun or Moon in Libra, or Libra rising:
Opening up to:
- Aspects of grace and beauty that exist deep below the surface
- Achieving intimacy and peace with yourself, and with nature. Truly, as long as you pay attention to the reflections within and all around, solitude is rich with experience, and nothing to fear.
- Considering other points of view and examining a situation from all sides. As this becomes instinct, you will never take things personally (unless they actually concern about you).
- Communicating beauty through your art. In this way you become one with the gods.
- Sharing your keen sense of aesthetics. Some people need help noticing and finding beauty. Be the beacon!
- Responsible gossiping. You’re not going to stop, so at least do it respectfully.
Being mindful of:
- Suppressing your self and your truth in attempt to sustain some level of harmony in a relationship
- Respecting yourself first, at every turn. Only in this way can you act in honest respect to others.
- Using romance like a drug. Serial dating is a downward spiral.
- The flow and balance of the space around you. Curate your atmosphere with music, color, tone of light, arrangement, and authenticity.
- Telling the truth in whole. Truth leaves problems in your past; lies and omissions (even the little ones!) place problems in your future.
- Indulgences. The sweet treats, parties and drinks are all around. Everything in moderation, Libra. Do it for the kidneys.
- Assuming your know what another is thinking or feeling. No matter how much you strive to understand each person, you can never fully know anyone. And that’s okay.