You’ve heard about AstroCartography. So, what is the magic behind an AstroCartography reading?
In best cases, moving to a new place can provide you with support, perspective, new learning, surprising relationships, spiritual development, expansive opportunities, unbreakable focus, and long-needed healing. All of us need different energies at different times in our lives, and sometimes, our surroundings seem to stand in the way of what we need. There are many, many valid reasons why we relocate. But oftentimes, the where isn’t so clear.
Lucky for us, there is AstroCartography! Also known as locational and relocational astrology, AstroCartography allows us to measure the energies and potentials that certain places on Earth hold for you. It is the perfect bridge between Astrology-based self-knowledge and the human will.
Before our AstroCartography reading, I will combine your global and local energetic maps with a deep understanding of your birth chart, and compile extensive notes on any places you find interesting. My research process can yield results that are surprising and exciting, as well as grounding and affirming.
Contrary to the escapist in all of us, relocation is not a full recalibration of your birth chart. You will still be You no matter where you land. AstroCartography allows you to amplify chosen energies, and to diminish others, but never to escape the work you need to do to align with your best self, your highest purpose. So keep this in mind. My role as your AstroCartographer is to assist in unifying your personal journey with the energetic imprint that Earth and the heavens have rolled out for you.
An AstroCartography reading is also useful aside from relocation. The information provided can greatly inform where and how you travel the world, or what places support your spiritual or professional development. It can also give clues to ancestral and past-life homelands, among other things. The information at hand seems boundless.
As for my personal experience, I have traveled the bulk of North America and Europe exploring my own AstroCartography lines and relocated charts, and I returned home years later with a trunk-load of unexpected lessons, and a much more intimate knowledge of the technique. This article on the Astrocartography of Osho is a small window into my approach.
I would love to work with you through AstroCartography to further align your being and purpose with the stars and this Earth. Truly, it is my deepest honor. But first I must rely on you to ask. So reach out! Let’s begin our dialogue.
AstroCartography Reading – Practical Information:
- Duration: approximately 60-90 minutes
- An AstroCartography reading for first-time clients is 180 USD. Returning Clients: 130 USD. 30 USD per additional chart (partners, children, etc.).
- If you feel called to receive this reading but would prefer an exchange of gift, I am open to working something out. I value sharing the celestial insights just as much as you value receiving them.
- What I need from you:
- Your birth date, time, and place (as well as your current whereabouts, if different)
- Your limits of continent, climate, and/or culture. Would you prefer a modern city in Australia or South America? A rural community in North America? Or are you like a feather on the wind? Any and all of your boundaries are extremely helpful to me, as Mother Earth is quite vast.
- If applicable, a list of any specific places you would like me to research.
- AstroCartography readings are shared via Zoom video chat, which allows you to record our session (full video, or audio only), and me to share my screen/your charts and maps with you.
- At your request, I will send you AstroCartography maps of any place of your choosing, for you to peruse after our reading.
- Bring questions if you have them! And e-mail me your follow-up questions, too. Sometimes the best thoughts don’t pop up until you’ve had some time to process.
Reach out and schedule a reading, ask a question, start a conversation, offer feedback, or just say hi! Email me at email@example.com.
As of Jan 15, 2021: due to overwhelm, I am pausing new client intake for a few weeks. Check back!