The cosmic cocktail of the moment is overwhelming to synthesize:
- A Full Moon conjunct Neptune and Black Moon Lilith, where the Moon is furthest from Earth
- Mars and Neptune in exact opposition, with Jupiter shouldering the weight at the two planets’ midpoint
- Mercury and Venus in exact conjunction in Mercury’s happy place, Venus’ cranky place (Virgo)
- The hyper-intelligence of Uranus and Pallas Athene opposing each other in fixed signs
- Saturn stationing direct conjunct the South Node and gearing up for the last march through Capricorn for 28 years.
I think I am supposed to be confused. Really, trying to form universally resonant messages from this potpourri would be a great misuse of energy. We’re all feeling different pieces more than others, and the energies are swirling about in different aspects of our lives.
So I find myself zooming out to a larger picture: Now as the central moment in this Virgo-rich lunar cycle, through the lens of AstroCartoGraphy.
The most prominent recipients of this energetic moment seem to be the areas of Western Brazil/Eastern Peru and Ecuador (the Amazon rainforest), and the nations of the South China Sea, especially Papua and Indonesia.
In both regions we see great struggles culminating, although we see it through a thick haze. In the Amazon, with Neptune on the MC, this manifests in the physical form by way of unrelenting gargantuam plumes of smoke (from fire; thanks Mars on the IC). In Papua, with Neptune on the nadir, there are major human rights actions occurring (see the Mars culminating line) which the Indonesian government has attempted to hide and smother with an all-out information quarantine, blacking out the internet and banning all press.
I wish I could look at this more in depth right now, but I am living my own internet blackout and in the midst of sweeping and drastic life changes.
But the way this lines up has me curious to look more at lunations and other synchronized planetary alignments—such as… the crazy January 2020 Full Moon!—by looking at their AstroCartoGraphical representations. Stay tuned!